Find your way to The Sebel Quay West Auckland
One of the top waterfront hotels in the Auckland CBD
Offering one-, two- and three-bedroom apartment suites in the heart of the Auckland CBD, near Viaduct Harbour, the Civic Theatre, Queens Wharf and North Wharf, The Sebel Quay West Auckland is one of the city’s best waterfront hotels for business trips, family holidays and extended stays.
In addition to being a short walk from the ferries and Britomart Rail Station, our Waitemata Harbour apartments are just 22 km from Auckland International Airport, which is accessible via taxi or Airbus Express Bus from Britomart/Queens Wharf.
Throughout your stay at The Sebel Quay West, your Sebel hosts are available to recommend Auckland’s top tourist attractions, activities and sights and assist with tickets, transportation and more.
From The Sebel Quay West Auckland guests can walk to:
- The Auckland Central Business District
- Queens Wharf (Event Venues, Shed10 and The Cloud and the Cruise Terminals)
- North Wharf (Dining, Walking, Fishing)
- Auckland Fish Market
- Viaduct Harbour
- America’s Cup Sailing (Explore Group)
- Britomart Transport Centre (Rail and Bus)
- Britomart Shopping and Dining district
- City Farmers Market Britomart (Saturdays 08:30am-12:30pm)
- Queen Street Finance and Shopping District
- Westhaven Marina Walkway
- Maritime Museum Auckland
- Vector Arena.
Auckland tourism attractions just a short drive away include:
- Sky City Convention Centre & Sky Tower
- Auckland Town Hall
- Auckland Civic Theatre
- Aotea Centre, The Edge and ASB Theatre
- Auckland Art Gallery
- Auckland War Memorial Museum
- Victoria Park Markets
get directions from
Ray Emery Drive, Auckland 2022, New Zealand
Continue to Mangere
Continue on State Highway 20. Take Urban Route 12 and State Highway 1 to Wyndham St in Auckland
Continue on Wyndham St. Drive to Albert St